O’Hanlon, Demerath & Castillo’s original Austin office is housed in an Austin historical landmark building built in 1885. Our San Antonio and Rio Grande offices are also located in historical buildings. We care about the preservation of Texas history. Our firm’s founders came from diverse legal backgrounds and founded the firm in its original partnership structure in the 1990’s. In 1997, the firm took up its current Principle Office near to the courthouse, on the corner of 9th and West in downtown Austin. Over the years, the firm has grown and evolved to include diverse practice areas which are supported by our growing number of attorneys and paralegals in multiple offices in the state. Please visit our attorney pages for more information about each lawyer at our firm.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the individual and specific attention that each of their matters deserve. Our experienced firm allows us to provide unparalleled client service and best in class representation.
At O’Hanlon, Demerath & Castillo, we handle matters in the following areas (click on our practice areas to view a detailed explanation of that area of law):
- School Law and General Public Finance
- Personal Injury and other Contingent Fee Matters
- General Counsel Advice to Governmental Agencies and Subdivisions
- Economic Development Incentives
- School Personnel
- Construction and First Party Insurance Litigation
- Employment and Discrimination Law
- Constitutional Law and First Amendement Issues
- Public Policy Litigation
- Business and Technology Law
- Real Estate Transactions
- Open Government